The Ebara Best One Series are submersible electric pumps used in clean water and with hydraulics in AISI 304 Stainless Steel. These pumps are used for draining wells, garages, cellars and places subject to flooding, handling of seepage water or wastewater, water not containing solids. The Ebara Best One Series is reliable and resistant, in addition to being technologically and mechanically optimised and with a revised design. We have been dealers of Ebara for many years, we know their products very well, we offer assistance and 1-year guarantee within their product portfolio.
Applications for the Ebara Best One
- Draining basements, garages, cellars or places liable to flood;
- Also supplying garden fountains;
- Easy emptying of tanks and also reservoirs.
- Standard mechanical seal;
- New and revised design and shape;
- Technologically and also mechanically optimised;
- Suitable for use in either fixed or mobile installations;
- Equipped with 5m of HO5 RN-F power supply cable for indoor use (10m for outdoor use), available with or without float.
- Maximum immersion: 5m;
- Maximum temperature of the liquid: 50˚C;
- Max. solids size for passage: 10 mm or 20 mm for the VOX version
- Asynchronous motor, 2 poles;
- Class of insulation: F;
- IP68 protection rating;
- Discharge connection: G11/4.
- External casing, impeller, filter, motor cover, seal housing disc and motor also case in AISI 304;
- Shaft in AISI 303;
- Mechanical seal in Carbon/Ceramic/NBR.
Special Versions in the Ebara Best One Series
- MS version with magnetic float;
- MA version with float;
- VORTEX version (VOX)
The team at Peel Pumps have years of experience in the pump industry, if you therefore cannot find what you are looking for or you require some technical assistance then please do not hesitate to contact a member of our helpful team on 01706 558 325. Alternatively you can email us on [email protected]. We will endeavour to respond to you as quickly as possible.