The Ebara Best Series are submersible electric pumps manufactured completely in AISI 304 Stainless Steel which is corrosion resistant along with double mechanical seals to ensure long life and therefore reliability.
- Moving seepage water;
- Draining garages and also basements;
- Draining small to medium cellars.
Technical Information for the Best Series
- Can be used in both fixed or mobile installations;
- Equipped with 10m of H07 RN-F power supply cable;
- Available with or without float;
- Less than 10m immersion (maximum of 10m);
- Maximum temperature of the liquid: 35˚C;
- Solid size for passage to a maximum of 10mm;
- Self-ventilated 2 pole asynchronous motor;
- Class of insulation F while the protection rating is IP68;
- Permanent capacitor inserted and furthermore thermo-amperometric protection along with automatic rearm incorporated for the single phase motor;
- Protection under user’s responsibility for the the three phase version;
- G1 1/2 discharge connection.
- Pump body, impeller, suction grill, motor cover, seal housing disc and also motor case in AISI 304;
- Shaft in AISI 303 (part in contact with the liquid;
- Twin mechanical seal with oil chamber.
Finally, the MA version of the series comes complete with float.
The team at Peel Pumps have years of experience in the pump industry, if you therefore cannot find what you are looking for or you require some technical assistance then please do not hesitate to contact a member of our helpful team on 01706 558 325. Alternatively you can email us on [email protected]. We will endeavour to respond to you as quickly as possible.