The Ebara JEX self-priming electric pumps in AISI 304 Stainless Steel.
The JEX pump is ideal for the supply of drinking water, domestic pressure boosting, small-scale garden irrigation, emptying reservoirs and swimming pools also moving clean water in general.
This pump is practical and light in weight so therefore is easy to transport.
Ebara JEX Pump Technical Data
- Maximum working pressure: 6 bar;
- Maximum temperature of the liquid: 45˚C
- G1 suction connection for JESX and G11/4 for the JEX;
- G1 discharge connection.
Ebara JEX Motor Technical Data
- High efficiency IE2 and IE3 motors starting from 0.75 kW;
- Self-ventilated 2 pole asynchronous motor;
- Class of insulation: F while the protection degree is IP54;
- Permanent capacitor inserted and also thermo-amperometric protection with automatic rearm incorporated for the single phase motor;
- Protection is under the user’s responsibility for the three phase version.
The pump casing and seal housing disc is manufactured in AISI 304. The shaft, which is the part in contact with the liquid is in AISI 303. The impeller is in AISI 304 for the JEX and in PPE reinforced fibreglass for the JESX. The mechanical seal is in carbon/ceramic/NBR and finally the bracket and motor casing is in aluminium.
The team at Peel Pumps have years of experience in the pump industry, if you therefore cannot find what you are looking for or you require some technical assistance then please do not hesitate to contact a member of our helpful team on 01706 558 325. Alternatively you can email us on [email protected]. We will endeavour to respond to you as quickly as possible.