The EGO GI 500 submersible pump is a submersible drainage pump for tight sump applications. They are designed for heavy duty applications using non-oxidizing, non-rusting materials and stainless steel motor casing. The EGO GI 500 230v pumps are designed for handling clean, dirty and also slightly polluted water. They feature an integral float switch, making them particularly useful for tight sump and also restricted access applications.
The drainage pumps can be locked into either automatic or manual operation with just a flick of a switch. In automatic mode, the pump will start at approximately 115mm and pump down to a level of approximately 55mm. On manual, the pulp will pump down to 9mm therefore should not be left unattended to run dry.
Applications of EGO GI 500 Submersible Drainage Pump
- Suitable for permanent or portable installations;
- Emptying of tanks and also drainage of swimming pools;
- Emptying underpasses and tunnels;
- Used for both indoor and outdoor applications;
- Drainage of pits and also emptying cellars and taverns;
- Emptying showers and washing machines rooms.
- Built in thermal protection with auto reset;
- Suitable for continuous duty to 35oC;
- Open impeller for 9mm soft solids passage;
- 10m HO7 RN-F cable and plug as standard;
- Supplied for with non-return valve and variable hosetail as standard.
Materials of EGO GI 500
- Pump casing, body and impeller in PPS (polphenylene sulphide);
- Stainless steel motor casing/shaft;
- Special wear resistant shaft coating therefore a long life pump;
- Special triple shaft seal.
The team at Peel Pumps have years of experience in the pump industry, if you therefore cannot find what you are looking for or you require some technical assistance then please do not hesitate to contact a member of our helpful team on 01706 558 325. Alternatively you can email us on [email protected]. We will endeavour to respond to you as quickly as possible.