Water-Cooled Franklin Motor 230v 4″ – Franklin Electric Pump
Quality in the Well
The 230v 4″ water-cooled Franklin motor is for operation with permanent split capacitor. H3F PSC motors are the choice for dependable, maintenance free operation, and provide long life for your submersible pump operation.
Specifications of this Franklin 230v 4” Water-Cooled Motor
- PSC motor range: 0.25-2.2 kW;
- 230-240v / 50 Hz;
- 4″ NEMA standard dimension -Rotation: CCW facing shaft end;
- Degree of protection: IP68;
- Insulation: Cl.B;
- Rated ambient temperature: 30oC;
- Required cooling flow: min 0.08m/s – Max starts per hour = 20, equally distributed;
- Mounting: vertical to horizontal, shaft upwards;
- Voltage tolerance 50 Hz from nominal: + 6% / – 10%;
- Protection requirements: EN 60947-4-1;
- Thrust:3.000N; 4.000N;
- Allowed working PH of water: 6.4-8.0;
- Maximum immersion depth: 150m;
- Motor for permanent split capacitor;
- Water lubricated radial and thrust bearing;
- Corrosion resistant AISI 304 SS material;
- Removable Water Bloc™ motor cable connector;
- Anti-track, self healing stator resin prevents motor burn out;
- High efficiency electrical design (lower operating cost, cooler winding temperature);
- Non-contaminating, water-filled design.
Available with or without DRP.
For H3F motors without an overload protection and a control unit to start and run the motor, must be installed according to EN 60947-4-1 trip time < 10sec. at 5 x I N
Note: Requires control box
If you require any technical assistance then please contact a member of our team on 01706 558 352 or [email protected]. We will endeavour to respond to you as quickly as possible.