Jet 80 – Jet Pump, self priming electric pump for Water Supply and Irrigation
The jet pump is a self priming electric pump ideal for water supply in domestic and gardening applications. This pump is equipped with TEFC self-ventilated motor, single phase motor 230V-50 Hz with thermal protection. The maximum working pressure is 8 bar and it works with clean liquids, without solid or abrasive substances, non-aggressive, no viscous, chemically neutral. This is a very user-friendly product that can be used in many different application for water supply.
Description of our Jet pressure boosting pump
The jet pump is a self priming electric pump ideal for water supply in domestic and gardening applications. The body of the pump is in cast iron HT200, while the impellers are made in Brass and the motor shaft is AISI 420. This pump has Ceramic & Graphite Mechanical seal, for long lasting in continuous operation. For the proper use of the pump, we recommend to install a check valve, not to reduce the pipe size according to the suction diameter of the pump and to fill the pump body with water.
- For water supply from wells, tanks;
- Ideal for water supply in domestic and gardening application;
- Max temperature to operate 40 C°;
- Max temperature of the pumped water 60 C°;
- Max working pressure 8 bar;
- Only clean water application;
- Non external control box with start and run capacitor needed.
- Pump body is in Cast Iron;
- Impeller in Brass;
- Pump shaft in stainless still AISI 420;
- Mechanical seal in Ceramic & Graphite;
- Motor housing Alluminium L-2521;
- Motor entirely made in copper
Specification of Jet self priming electric pump
- 55 Kw to 1.1Kw;
- 230v single phase;
- Max Flow: 79 l/min;
- Max Head: 55 metres;
If you require any technical assistance then please contact a member of our team on 01706 558 352 or [email protected]. We will endeavour to respond to you as quickly as possible.