The Spring Matic submersible pump is a submersible drainage pump for clean and dirty water in domestic use. The Impeller of this pump is made in PPOGF20 material while the motor is fully in copper and the motor shaft is in stainless still. The Spring Matic features a built in float switch that can be adjusted to the customer needs with a minimum suction level of 15 mm.
The pump include a built in thermal protection and capacitor for start an run. This pump is equipped with a 10 meters electrical cable, it is IP 68 ang it is power supply in single phase 230V-50Hz. Thank to its design, excellent cooling is guaranteed also when the pump is only partially submerged. With a max flow at 250 l/min and a total head of 8 meters, it is the perfect solution for domestic use.
- Suitable for both permanent or portable installations;
- Is suitable for indoor or outdoor applications;
- Ideal for the emptying of tanks, drainage of pits and also swimming pools;
- Also effective for emptying cellars, taverns, tunnels, underpasses, showers and washing machine rooms.
- Antioxidant and corrosion resistant materials therefore a long life pump;
- Pump casing, body and impeller all in PPOGF20;
- Stainless steel motor shaft;
- Special Skeleton Seal.
- Motor entirely made in copper
- 37 kW to 0.75 kW;
- Power supply 230V;
- Flow: 250 l/min;
- Head: 8 metres;
- Free passage: 35 mm;
- On level: 115 mm;
- Off level: 15 mm.
If you require any technical assistance then please contact a member of our team on 01706 558 352 or [email protected]. We will endeavour to respond to you as quickly as possible.