4” complete solution made of stainless steel ZDS hydraulic part, 2-wire single-phase encapsulated water-cooled with integrated electronic H2E motor and also supply cable of 1.5m.
These Complete Solutions, manufactured to ISO 9001 standards are available up to the maximum delivery of 15.000 l/h while the head is 300 m.
In addition, the start and run capacitor is already integrated in the motor. The unique integrated electronics ensures protection against many possible problems that can occur in the installation of the H2E Complete Solution.
The H2E Complete Solution is designed to be used in the following applications: lifting, distribution, and pressurisation in civil and industrial water systems, garden irrigation systems, filling of pressure vessels and tanks, fire-fighting systems and washing systems, drainage systems and also fountain supply.
- kW: 0.37 – 1.1;
- Degree of protection: IP 68;
- Maximum quantity of suspended sand: 120 g/m3;
- Insulation: F;
- Rated ambient temperature: max 30oC;
- Cooling flow: min 8 cm/sec;
- Maximum starts per hour: 150, equally distributed;
- Mounting: vertical/horizontal, shaft upwards;
- Maximum immersion depth: 150 m;
- Outlet diameter: 11/4” G-F, 2″ G-F;
- Allowed range of water pH: 6.4 – 8.0.
The team at Peel Pumps have years of experience in the pump industry, if you therefore cannot find what you are looking for or you require some technical assistance then please do not hesitate to contact a member of our helpful team on 01706 558 325. Alternatively you can email us on [email protected]. We will endeavour to respond to you as quickly as possible.