ZDS 4″ Borehole Pump Technopolymer
4” Hydraulic parts. Upper head and pump support in TECHNOPOLYMER
Each single part of the ZDS 4″ borehole pump in Technopolymer has been designed with particular care and attention. The check-valves, made of resistant thermoplastic material, have been tested to over 600.000 water hammers at 37 bar (370 m.c.w.) water pressure. The special design of the hydraulic parts, made in technopolymer, allows the pump to work even in heavy sand conditions. The pump requires a low starting-torque which enables longer life and greater reliability even under conditions of severe voltage drops.
What is so special about the design of our hydraulic parts?
The internal construction of our hydraulic parts consists primarily of five pieces; impeller with metal support ring, diffuser, stage-box, technopolymer bearing and floating vinyl-ring. ZDS has selected this unique design in order to make the pump much more resistant to sand and equivalent abrasives. Compared to conventional designs and in some particular conditions, the hydraulic part may need only 25% of the starting torque to start pumping. This makes the ZDS pump a particularly good option if challenged with an unstable power supply.
- The check valve is integrated into the upper head to allow the weight of the water column and any water hammer to be discharged without damaging the impellers and diffusers;
- To protect the wires from being damaged during installation there is a thick cover cable in technopolymer which is resistant and also very rigid;
- Head and pump support in technopolymer, strong and resistant to acid water corrosion (low pH value) and ferrous water;
- Maximum pump overall diameter: 98 mm (cable cover included);
- Recommended maximum quantity of suspended sand: 120 g/m3.
If you require any technical assistance then please contact a member of our team on 01706 558 352 or [email protected]. We will endeavour to respond to you as quickly as possible.