Lowara 1GSL02M-L4C Borehole Pump 104150020
Lowara 1GSL02M-L4C used for • Water supply from drilled wells, cisterns. • Sprinkler irrigation. • Pressure boosting. • Fire-fighting.
Buy Lowara 1GSL02M-L4C Borehole Pump – 4” e-GS Series Submersible Pump
RESIDENTIAL, AGRICULTURE, INDUSTRY.
Lowara 1GSL02M-L4C APPLICATIONS
• Water supply from drilled wells, cisterns.
• Sprinkler irrigation.
• Pressure boosting.
- Floating impellers
- Ecodesign compliant MEI ≥ 0,4
- Delivery: up to 21 m3/h at 2900 rpm.
- Head: up to 340 m at 2900 rpm.
- Maximum pump overall diameter (cable cover included): 99 mm.
- Maximum immersion depth: 300 m (with L4C motor).
- Maximum permissible quantity of sand: 150 g/m3: Rp 1 1/4 delivery port.
- Motor power: 0,55 kW
- L4C single-phase version:
from 0,37 to 4 kW 220-240 V,50 Hz.
- Maximum supply voltage variations: ±6% (L4C).
- The maximum number of starts for hour evenly distributed: 40 (L4C).
- Horizontal operation: L4C up to 7,5 kW.
- Maximum temperature of water in contact with motor: 35°C
CONSTRUCTION CHARACTERISTICS PUMP
• Abrasion-resistant construction.
The front wear ring, combined with the floating impellers, ensures optimum resistance to sand abrasion.
• The upper and lower supports are made of precision-cast stainless steel, ensuring resistance to corrosion, durability and a sturdy coupling to the motor.
• The hexagonal pump shaft guarantees an effective impeller driving.
• Stainless steel non-return valve integrated into the head
• The e-GS series pumps can be coupled to either the 4OS or L4C motors.
• Different voltages and frequencies.
• Motor with a built-in capacitor (2W = Two Wires)
• Cooling sleeves