Franklin 400v 4” Water-Cooled Motor
Franklin Electric’s 4″ three-phase Motors are manufactured according to ISO 9001 standards. These motors are built for dependable, maintenance free operation, and provide long life for your submersible pump operation.
£361.92 – £1,746.24
Franklin 400v 4″ Water-Cooled Motor
Founded in 1944, Franklin Electric has grown from a small motor manufacturing company into a leading global provider of complete water systems and fuelling systems. Franklin Electric’s principal markets include clean water systems, water transfer and also grey water systems. With it’s headquarters in Bluffton, Indiana, Franklin serves all corners of the world with more than 14 manufacturing and distribution facilities.
Quality in the Well
Franklin Electric’s 4″ three-phase Motors are manufactured according to ISO 9001 standards. These motors are built for dependable, maintenance free operation, and therefore provide long life for your submersible pump operation.
Specifications of Franklin 400v 4″ Water-Cooled Motor
- 3 phase motor range 0.37-7.5 kW;
- Voltage range: 3 x 380-415v / 50 Hz;
- 4″ NEMA flange;
- Rotation: reversible;
- Degree of protection: IP68;
- Insulation: Cl.B;
- Rated ambient temperature: 30oC;
- Required cooling flow: min 0,08m/s -Max starts/hr:20, equally distributed;
- Mounting: vertical to horizontal, shaft upwards;
- Voltage tolerance 50 Hz from nominal: 6% / -10%;
- Protection requirements: EN 60947-4-1;
- Thrust:3.000N; 4.000N; 6.500N;
- Allowed working PH of water: 6,4-8,0;
- Maximum immersion depth: 150m;
- Corrosion resistant AISI 304 SS material;
- Removable Water Bloc™ motor cable connector;
- Anti-track, self-healing stator resin prevents motor burn out;
- High efficiency electrical design therefore lower operating costs and cooler winding temperature;
- Non-contaminating, water-filled design.
This water-cooled motor is available with or without dry-running protection (DRP). The DRP is an electronic device that guarantees optimal protection of the pump as a result of dry-running and other possible installation faults or operation failures.
On three-phase Franklin HTF motor for starting, running and overload protection must be provided by users. Motor protection must be guaranteed in accordance with EN60947-4-1 trip time <10 s a 5 x IN norms.
If you require any technical assistance then please contact a member of our team on 01706 558 352 or email@example.com. We will endeavour to respond to you as quickly as possible.