ARVEN REGAL 80 – 400V
ARVEN REGAL 80 -400V stainless steel drainage pumps are designed for handling clean and dirty water. Regal pump is equipped with double-prizes series -stop in silicon carbide which guarantees the maximum hydraulic seal of the engine, and oil sump for the best lubrication.
Application Of ARVEN REGAL 80 -400V
Three-phase Regal is a submersible pump produced by Arven, Regal represents a range of submersible drainage pumps for domestic, agricultural and industrial uses as well as for technological use, purely professional and without integrated electric float, the Regal three-phase pump The series is equipped with double silicon carbide stop-stops which guarantee the maximum hydraulic seal of the motor, and an oil sump for the best lubrication, they can be used for draining rainwater, infiltrating collection wells and rainwater tanks, emptying manholes, cellars where infiltration water is present, pouring, small wells, gardening.
- Reliable and resistant to corrosion and highly versatile,
- Pumped liquid: clear or slightly dirty water with solid bodies up to 10mm in diameter
- available the single-phase Regal variants,
- single-phase Regal Vox that can pump water with solid bodies up to 30mm in diameter and the Regal Vox three-phase ;
- Regal submersible pumps combine high performance and low energy consumption ;