BBC SEMISOM 262SL 400V
BBC SEMISOM 262SL-400V submersible pumps have been designed for clean/dirty water drainage applications. They feature impellers engineered to offer various solids handling capabilities from 32mm diameter.BBC SEMISOM 262SL-400V Medium Drainers are made from cast iron and stainless steel.They are suitable to convey waste and sewage water from septic tanks, drain rainwater and to pump liquids containing solids and filaments.
Application Features Of BBC SEMISOM 262SL 400V
– Maximum immersion depth 20 m;
– Maximum number of starts 20/h;
– Maximum temperature of the liquid pumped:
35 ºC in case of continuous rating,
45 ºC in case of intermittent rating.
Application Of BBC SEMISOM 262SL 400V
– To convey waste and sewage water from septic tanks;
– To drain rainwater;
– To pump liquids containing solids and filaments (with vortex impeller).
Series SEMISOM L-SL
– Tie rods, handle, bolts, nuts, motor casing and shaft in stainless steel;
– Cover, pump body and impeller in mechanical cast iron;
– Graphite and ceramics mechanical seal (silicon carbide on request);
– Coolant filled asynchronous motor with short circuit rotor, on ball bearings;
– The single-phase version is provided with a box containing the capacitor.
Version with internal capacitor
– Handle in nylon;
– Internal capacitor put in a separate, easilyaccessible water tight chamber.