BBC SEMISOM 635SL-110V
BBC SEMISOM 635SL-110V submersible pumps have been designed for clean/dirty water drainage applications. They feature impellers engineered to offer various solids handling capabilities from 32mm diameter.BBC SEMISOM 635SL-110V Medium Drainers are made from cast iron and stainless steel.They are suitable to convey waste and sewage water from septic tanks, drain rainwater and to pump liquids containing solids and filaments.
Application Features Of BBC SEMISOM 635SL-110V
– Maximum immersion depth 20 m;
– Maximum number of starts 20/h;
– Maximum temperature of the liquid pumped:
35 ºC in case of continuous rating,
45 ºC in case of intermittent rating.
Application Of BBC SEMISOM 635SL-110V
– To convey waste and sewage water from septic tanks;
– To drain rainwater;
– To pump liquids containing solids and filaments (with vortex impeller).
Series SEMISOM L-SL
– Tie rods, handle, bolts, nuts, motor casing and shaft in stainless steel;
– Cover, pump body and impeller in mechanical cast iron;
– Graphite and ceramics mechanical seal (silicon carbide on request);
– Coolant filled asynchronous motor with short circuit rotor, on ball bearings;
– The single-phase version is provided with a box containing the capacitor.
Version with internal capacitor
– Handle in nylon;
– Internal capacitor put in a separate, easily accessible water tight chamber.