EGO 500 GI-230V
These pumps are designed for handling clean, dirty or slightly polluted water. They feature an integral float switch, making them particularly useful for tight sump and restricted access applications.
New EGO 500 GI-230V 2021 Model version
The EGO GI 500 submersible pump is submersible drainage pump for tight sump applications. They are designed for heavy duty applications using non-oxidizing, non-rusting materials & stainless steel motor casing. These 230v pumps are designed for handling clean, dirty or slightly polluted water. They feature an integral float switch, making them particularly useful for tight sump and restricted access applications.
|Model||NOM KW||Max. Head M||Max. Flow L/W||Discharge NOM||CAT|
|SMALL DRAINERS INTEGRAL FLOAT FOR TIGHT SUMPS||0.47 kW||7.2||170||25mm||D|
Applications of EGO 500GI-230V
- Suitable for permanent or portable installations;
- Emptying of tanks and also drainage of swimming pools;
- Emptying underpasses and tunnels;
- Used for both indoor and outdoor applications;
- Drainage of pits and also emptying cellars and taverns;
- Emptying showers and washing machines rooms.
- Built in thermal protection with auto reset;
- Suitable for continuous duty to 35oC;
- Open impeller for 9mm soft solids passage;
- 10m HO7 RN-F cable and plug as standard;
- Supplied for with non-return valve and variable hosetail as standard.
Materials of EGO GI 500h
- Pump casing, body and impeller in PPS (polphenylene sulphide);
- Stainless steel motor casing/shaft;
- Special wear resistant shaft coating therefore a long life pump;
- Special triple shaft seal.