MAXI HS 230/400V
The 230/1/50 or 400/3/50 MAXI HS submersible is designed for relatively high head drainage applications,
with pumped media at densities to 1.2 kg/dm³, containing solids in suspension up to 6mm dia. and temperatures up to 40°C. It features a six-blade extended vortex type impeller designed for high hydraulic efficiency, mounted on a reduced length shaft with over-dimensioned bearings.
- G250 cast iron construction (Stainless steel and Marine Bronze options available)
- Mechanical seal – silicon carbide
- Lip seal and O-rings in Nitrile
- Oil chamber to lubricate and cool seals
- Motor insulation class H, suitable for >15 starts per hour
- 10 metres of Neoprene HO7RN-F cable as standard.
- 2” BSP discharge elbow
- Freestanding or Guiderail options