The 230/1/50 MINIM and 400/3/50 MINIT submersible pumps are designed for waste water and sewage applications, with pumped media containing solids in suspension up to 30mm dia. at temperatures up to 40°C. They feature a six-blade vortex impeller (EN-GJL-250+Ni) designed for high hydraulic efficiency mounted on a reduced length shaft.
EN-GJL-250 cast iron construction
• Mechanical seal – ceramic/graphite • Lip seal and O-rings in Nitrile
• Oil chamber
• Motor suitable for >15 starts per hour
• 10 meters of Neoprene HO7RN-F cable as standard.
• Thermal protection in windings on the single-phase model.
• Float switch as standard on MINIM.