1½”BSP BRASS SWING CHECK VALVE
1½” Threaded female BSP swing check valve is designed to prevent back flow of fluids in pipe lines and is self acting.Suitable for use in any application with non-corrosive medium.Must be installed horizontally.
Application Of 1½” BSP BRASS SWING CHECK VALVE
– BSP Felmale to Female Threaded.
– Opening Pressure 0,5 bar.
– Pressure Rating 10 Bar.
– Suitable Tempreature ≤90°c.
– Suitable Medium Any Non-Corrosive Medium.
– Connection -Dual Threaded Female BSP.
Application Features Of 1½” BSP BRASS SWING CHECK VALVE
– Metal seat wedge gate valve used for pipeline isolation.
– Suitable for non-aggressive, non-corrosive and nonabrasive media up to 150°C in the absence of steam.
– Solid Brass Construction
– Wheel Handle Valve
– Ideal for cold water (non-potable)
– General agricultural applications
– Suitable for on/off flow control.
– Body – Brass
– Seal material – NBR