2½” BSP BRASS GATE VALVE
2½”BSP BRASS GATE VALVE Threaded female BSP brass gate valve with steel handle is designed to isolate the flow within a pipeline. Suitable for use in any application with non-corrosive medium.
Application Of 2½”BSP BRASS GATE VALVE
– BSP Felmale to Female Threaded.
– Pressure Rating 16 Bar
– Suitable Tempreature ≤150°c
– Suitable Medium Any Non-Corrosive Medium
– Connection -Dual Threaded Female BSP.
Application Features Of 2½”BSP BRASS GATE VALVE
– Metal seat wedge gate valve used for pipeline isolation.
– Suitable for non-aggressive, non-corrosive and nonabrasive media up to 150°C in the absence of steam.
– Solid Brass Construction
– Wheel Handle Valve
– Ideal for cold water (non-potable)
– General agricultural applications
– Suitable for on/off flow control.
– Body – Brass
– Handle – Cast iron
– Handle colour: Red
– Plate material: Brass.