Skip to navigation
Skip to content
Application of BBC CTV 150-10/700
- To pump water from water reservoirs or collecting tanks;
- To pressurize civil, agricultural, industrial and fire-fighting plants;
- Feeding boilers;
- To convey water for heating, cooling and conditioning plants.
- Maximum number of starts per hour 20;
- Maximum temperature of the water pumped 80 ºC;
- Continuous duty S1;
- Degree of protection IP 54;
- Insulation class F
- Asynchronous motor with short circuit rotor;
- External ventilation.
|Pump Max Flow (l/m)
|MAXI HA M