BBC SEMISOM 800/50M-230V
The BBC Semisom electric submersible pumps are designed to convey waste and sewage water from septic tanks, drain rain water and pump liquids containing solids, filaments and sewage keeping its biological process unchanged.
Application Of BBC SEMISOM 800/50M-230V
– To convey waste and sewage water from septic tanks;
– To drain rainwater;
– To pump liquids containing solids, filaments (with vor tex impeller), and sewage mantaining its biological
process (Semisom 754/65 4 poles).
Application Features Of BBC SEMISOM 800/50M-230V
– Maximum immersion depth 20 m;
– Maximum number of starts: 20/h;
– Maximum temperature of the liquid pumped:
35 ºC in case of continuous rating,
45 ºC in case of intermittent rating.
Series SEMISOM /50 – /65
– Tie rods, handle, bolts, nuts and motor shaft in stainless steel;
– Cover, pump casing and impeller in mechanical cast iron;
– Steel motor casing;
– Graphite and ceramics mechanical seal (silicon carbide on request);
– Coolant filled asynchronous motor with short circuit rotor on ball bearings;
– The single-phase version is provided with a control box containing the capacitor and indicator light with thermal