BBC SEMISOM DC262SL
The BBC Semisom DC262SL submersible sewage pump is designed for arduous dirty water and sewage pumping applications. Typical applications include draining waste and sewage from septic tanks and pumping stations, draining rainwater and pumping liquids containing solids.
Application Of BBC SEMISOM DC262SL
– To convey waste and sewage water from septic tanks;
– To drain rainwater;
– To pump liquids containing solids and filaments (with vortex impeller).
– Maximum immersion depth 20 m;
– Maximum number of starts 20/h;
– Maximum temperature of the liquid pumped:
35 ºC in case of continuous rating,
45 ºC in case of intermittent rating.
Construction Series SEMISOM L-SL
– Tie rods, handle, bolts, nuts, motor casing and shaft in stainless steel;
– Cover, pump body and impeller in mechanical cast iron;
– Graphite and ceramics mechanical seal (silicon carbide on request);
– Coolant filled asynchronous motor with short circuit rotor, on ball bearings;
– The single-phase version is provided with a box containing the capacitor.Version with internal capacitor
– Handle in nylon;
– Internal capacitor put in a separate, easilyaccessible water tight chamber.