BBC SEMISOM DC320
The BBC Semisom DC320 submersible sewage pump is designed for arduous dirty water and sewage pumping applications, include draining waste water, sewage and rainwater and pumping liquids containing solids.
The BBC Semisom DC320 submersible sewage pump is designed for arduous dirty water and sewage pumping applications. Typical applications include draining waste and sewage from septic tanks and pumping stations, draining rainwater and pumping liquids containing solids.
– To expel rainwater and waste water coming from electric household appliances;
– To drain tanks, cellars and garages;
– To transfer water from pools and fountains;
– Maximum immersion depth 20 m (5 m series Seminox);
– Maximum number of starts per hour 40(30 series Seminox);
– Maximum temperature of the liquid pumped:
- 35 ºC in case of continuous duty S1 series Seminox,
- 50 ºC in case of continuous duty S1 series Semisom,
- 45 ºC in case of intermittent duty S2 60 min series Semisom DC 24 V;
– Degree of protection IP 68;
– Insulation class F.