Gnasher 230/400v Grinder Pumps
Submersible electric grinder pumps used extensively for the lifting of waters containing filamentous materials, paper or textile materials. In particular for waste waters originating from service stations, housing communities and camping sites.
£33.81 – £803.72
Submersible electric grinder pumps are used extensively for the lifting of waters containing filamentous materials, paper and also textile materials. In particular for waste waters originating from service stations, housing communities and camping sites.
These pumps are robust in construction, watertight connected, by shafts of reduced lengths, to the impellers situated at the pump casing by the interposition of oil chamber between the hydraulic side and the electric motor therefore making this very appealing.
Grinder Pumps Specification
- Asynchronous electric motors;
- Squirrel cage type;
- IP68 protection and also Class H insulation;
- Motor housing cast iron EN-GJL-250;
- Impeller Cast iron GS400;
- Electric cable Neoprene HO7 RN-F;
- Shaft Stainless Steel AISI 420B;
- O-rings and lip seal Nitrile;
- Bolts A2 class – AISI 304;
- Mechanical seal silicon carbide / silicon carbide;
- Flange, elbow and guide rail kit also available to purchase.
The team at Peel Pumps have years of experience in the pump industry, if you therefore cannot find what you are looking for or you require some technical assistance then please do not hesitate to contact a member of our helpful team on 01706 558 352. Alternatively you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to respond to you as quickly as possible.