P2BPS (82) Control Box for 230V Pumps Designed for the control of pumps in clean water applications such as boreholes and wells, the P2BPS offers protection against dry running and motor overload. Operates on either 1,2 or 3 probes and has inbuilt timer. Min. 2.5 to Max. 12 Amps.
Application Features Of P2BPS -(82)
– Strong thermoplastic box with four captive screws to front panel and double hinge to left hand side.
– Four back panel mounting eyes.
– IP55 enclosure.
– Amber Light = Mains supply.
– Green Light = Pump running.
– Left Red Light = Thermal cut-out.
– Right Red Light = Level alarm
– Door Interlocking Isolator: Isolates the power supply when lid is open.
– Hand-Off-Auto Selector Switch.
– 30VA Transformer: To reduce 230V supply to 24Vac for level control safety.
– Level control module CL30
– Contactor with Overload: Manual setting for pump running Amps.
– Will stop pump when value is exceeded.
– Signal input facility from external switch.
– Capacitor bay.
– Fuses: Fuse holders with HRC fuses on mains and auxiliary circuits.