P2BPTA2KHL (92) – Designed for the control of two 400V 3-phase pumps, offering protection against dry running, motor overload and pre-wired for Klixon. Hour counters included. Suitable for pumps with Nominal running Amps 1.2 to 13. Typically used with four float switches for Stop, Alternating Duty, Duty/Assist and High Level Alarm
Application Features Of P2BPTA2KHL-(92)
– Sheet steel IP55 enclosure with double hinge to left hand side and key lock to right.
– 4 x wall mounting brackets.
– Yellow Light = Mains On.
– Green Lights = Pumps running.
– Red Lights = Thermal cut-out.
– Lockable Door Interlocking Isolator:Isolates power supply when lid is open.
– Two Hand-Off-Auto Switches.
– Audible alarm buzzer – illuminated.
– Alarm on/off switch.
– Pump Run Hour Counters.
– 50VA Transformer: To reduce 400V supply to 24Vac for level control.
– Plug-In Relay: For level controls.
– Pre-wired with Klixon switches.
– Pre-wired for additional alarm device.
– Two Contactors with Motor Overload:
– Manual setting for pump running Amps.
– Fuses: Fuse holders with HRC fuses on mains and auxiliary circuits.