P2BPTA2P – (48)
P2BPTA2P (48) – Designed for the control and running of two 400V 3-phase pumps, offering protection against dry running and motor overload. Suitable for submersible pumps with Nominal running Amps from 1.2 to 13. Typically used with four float switches for Stop, Alternating Duty, Duty/Assist and High Level Alarm.
Application Features Of P2BPTA2P -(48)
– Plastic enclosure with four recessed locking screws to front panel,internally hinged to left hand side.
– Wall mounting IP55 enclosure.
– Amber Light = Mains On.
– Green Lights = Pumps running.
– Red Lights = Thermal cut-out.
– Lockable Door Interlocking Isolator: Isolates power supply when lid is open.
– Two Hand-Off-Auto Switches.
– Audible alarm buzzer – illuminated.
– Alarm on/off switch.
– 50VA Transformer: To reduce 400V supply to 24Vac for level control safety.
– Relay: For level controls.
– Two Contactors with Motor Overload:
– Manual setting for pump running Amps.
– Will stop pump when set value is exceeded.
– Fuses: Fuse holders with HRC fuses on mains and auxiliary circuits.