TURBO 200 – 230V AUTO
Extremely compact and robust 230V Auto and 400V drainage pumps, that also offer an economic alternative to certain clean water borehole, well and surface multistage pump applications. Pumps are suitable for a 9” dia opening. Designed for high reliability and long service life.
Features Of TURBO 200 – 230V AUTO
- Cast iron motor housing, casing and base.
- Stainless steel shaft, impellers, strainer and handle.
- Double seal system, the pump side being Sil. Carb.
- Oil bath motor and mechanical seal.
- IP68 Protection – Class ‘F’ Insulation.
- Max. submergence depth 20m.
- Max. pumped liquid temperature 35°C.
- 10m H07RNF cable as standard.
- 1 Phase model supplied with switched capacitor box and thermal reset button.
- Oil bath motor (biodegradable and dielectric) for cooling and bearing lubrication.
- Double sealing ring – engine face.
- Oil bath mechanical seals.
- Permissible draught of water: 20 m.
- IP68 protection class.
- Class “F” insulation.
- Max. pumped liquid temperature: 35°C.
- Single phase: 220-277V/50Hz with built in thermal protection.
- Three phases: 220-277V/50Hz or 380-480V/50Hz with overload protection care of the user.