Turbosom Submersible Pump
These discharge submersibles have been designed for high head pumping in clean water applications. Models are available in both 230v and 400v.
£324.00 – £338.00
The Turbosom submersible pumps have been designed for high head pumping in clean water applications. Models are available in both 230v and 400v. Their design features coolant filled asynchronous 2-pole motors, stainless steel motor casing, tie rods and shaft, brass impeller and fixings, mechanical cast iron head, body and foot and also NBR seals and packing ring with lubrication chambers.
Applications for the Turbosom Submersible Pump
- To pump clear water from wells;
- To pressurize civil plants;
- Also can be used for irrigation.
- Maximum content in sand 20 g/m3;
- Number of starts per hour = 40 as a maximum;
- Maximum temperature of the water pumped: 50ºC;
- Continuous duty S1;
- Degrees of protection IP 68;
- Insulation class F;
- The Turbosom Submersible Pumps are suitable to work horizontally.
- The Turbosom Submersible Pumps is a single stage pump with peripheral impeller;
- The single-phase version is provided with a control box containing pump capacitor and unipolar thermal protector switch.
Turbosom submersible pumps also come with a 10m or 20m power cable as standard.
The team at Peel Pumps have years of experience in the pump industry, if you therefore cannot find what you are looking for or you require some technical assistance then please do not hesitate to contact a member of our helpful team on 01706 558 352. Alternatively you can email us on email@example.com. We will endeavour to respond to you as quickly as possible.