ARVEN REGAL 80 -230V
ARVEN REGAL 80 -230V stainless steel drainage pumps are designed for handling clean and dirty water.Regal is a range of submersible drainage pumps for domestic, agricultural and industrial uses as well as for technological, purely professional use, the Regal pump is equipped with double-prizes series -stop in silicon carbide which guarantees the maximum hydraulic seal of the engine, and oil sump for the best lubrication.
Application Features Of ARVEN REGAL 80 -230V
- Cellar, garage and basement pump out.
- Particularly suited to construction work sites.
- Swimming pools, all sorts of vats, tanks and reservoir pump out.
- Rain, seepage, sump pit and catch tank water pump out.
- Garden and vegetable-garden irrigation.
- Double chamber electric pump (motor, mechanical seal).
- Oil bath motor (biodegradable and dielectric) for cooling and bearing lubrication.
- Sealing ring – engine face.
- Oil bath mechanical seals.
- Permissible draught of water: 5 m
- IP68 protection class.
- Class “F” insulation
- Max. pumped liquid temperature: 35°C
- By pass section:
– 10 mm: REGAL 80 – 100 – 150
– 30 mm: REGAL 100 VOX – 150 VOX – 200 VOX
Single phase: 220-277V/50Hz or 220-277V/60Hz with built in thermal protection and permanent capacitor.
Three phases: 220-277V/50Hz or 380-480V/50Hz and 220-277V/60Hz or 380-480v/60hz with overload protection care of the user
- Motor power: from 0,6 kW (0,8 HP) to 1,1kW (1,5 HP) single phase and three phase versions. / From 1,5 kW (2,0 HP) three phase versions.
- Automatic single phase versions with floater or manual / single phase versions, without floater
- Standard cable features:
Single phase: 10 metres H07RN-F for the standard version (automatic-manual) / 5 metres H07RN-F only for the automatic version (excluded REGAL 150)
Three phases: 10 metres H07RN-F