GMP Series BKQ/A Self priming heavy duty water pumps. Available in 230V sizes 1″ to 3″ and 400V sizes 1½” to 4″ these pumps are suitable for a wide range of clean or dirty water applications. Single phase Heads to 19m and flows to 825 l/m, 3 phase Heads to 19m and flows to 1650 l/m.
Application Features Of GMP B2KQ/A-230/400V
– Maximum liquid temperature of 70°C.
– Max. delivery: 8 m³/h
– Max. manometric head: 1,2 bar
– Ø inlet / outlet: 1”G
– For dirty water,
– sewage/solids handling applications see the BKQ/A-ST semi-trash range.
– maximum suction depth of 6m,
– a nonreturn flap valve on the suction inlet aids priming on restart.
– Diesel transfer,
– ATEX, Bronze,
– AISI 316 and
– high pressure options available to order.
– Pump body: Cast iron
– Valve body: Cast iron
– Support: Aluminium
– Impeller: Cast iron
– Motor shaft: Stainless Steel AISI 316
– Seal: Nbr/Carbon/Alumina.