MAXI HC – 400V
The MAXI HC-400V submersible is designed for heavy duty applications with pumped media containing solids in suspension up to 76mm dia at temperatures up to 40°C and densities to 1.2kg/dm³.It features a single channel impeller designed for high hydraulic efficiency mounted on a reduced length shaft.
Application Of MAXI HC – 400V
Maxi HC heavy duty single channel impeller pump for 76mm solids handling applications. Cast iron construction with DN80-PN10 discharge. Available in 400V with 2.8kW Class H motor, it offers Heads to 13m and flows to 28 l/s. Guiderail and Eex d IIB T4 options.
Application Features Of MAXI HC – 400V
- G250 cast iron construction
- Mechanical seal – silicon carbide/carbide
- Lip seal and O-rings in Nitrile
- Oil chamber
- Asynchronous 3-phase motor suitable for >15 starts per hour
- 10 metres Neoprene HO7RN-F cable as standard.
- Guiderail and Eex d llB T4 versions available