P2BPTAKHL (126) – Designed for the control and running of a 400V 3-phase pump, offering protection against dry running, motor overload and pre-wired for Klixon. Hour counter included. Suitable for submersible pumps with Nominal running Amps from 1.2 to 13. Typically used with three float switches for Stop, Start and High Level Alarm
Application Features Of P2BPTAKHL-(126)
– Sheet steel box with double hinge to left hand side and key lock to right.
– 4 x wall mounting brackets.
– IP55 enclosure.
– Amber Light = Mains supply.
– Green Light = Pump running.
– Upper Red Light = High level alarm.
– Lower Red Light = Thermal cut-out.
– Door Interlocking Isolator: Isolates the power supply when lid is open.
– Hand-Off-Auto Switch.
– Audible alarm buzzer.
– Alarm on/off switch.
– Pump Run Hour Counter.
– 30VA Transformer: To reduce400V supply to 24Vac for level control.
– Plug-In Relay: For level controls.
– Pre-wired with Klixon switch.
– Contactor with Overload: Manual setting for pump running Amps.
– Fuses: Fuse holders with HRC fuses on mains and auxiliary circuits.