P2BPA2NCP (107) – Designed for the control and running of two 230V internal capacitor pumps, offering protection against dry running and motor overload. Suitable for pumps with Nominal running Amps from 2.5 to 13. Typically used with four float switches for Stop, Alternating Duty, Duty/Assist and High Level Alarm.
Application Features Of P2BPA2NCP -(107)
– Plastic enclosure with fourmrecessed locking screws to front panel,internally hinged to left hand side.
– Wall mounting IP55 enclosure.
– Amber Light = Mains On.
– Green Lights = Pumps running.
– Red Lights = Thermal cut-out.
– Lockable Door Interlocking Isolator: Isolates power supply when lid is open.
– Two Hand-Off-Auto Switches.
– Audible alarm buzzer – illuminated
– Alarm on/off switch.
– 50VA Transformer: To reduce 230V to 24Vac for level control.
– Relay: For level controls.
– Two Contactors with Motor Overload: Manual setting for pump running Amps.
– Will stop pump when value is exceeded.
– Fuses: Fuse holders with HRC fuses on mains and auxiliary circuits.
*For pumps with external capacitors, use model P2BPA2P.