Tellarini AL40 Stainless Liquid Ring Transfer Pump.
This self priming liquid ring transfer pump is suitable for a wide range of clean liquids and corrosive duties. the possibility to operate with discontinuous presence of the liquid at the suction and the reversibility of the flow.
The AL series is entirely made of stainless steel AISI 316, is particularly suited for corrosive liquids (chemical agents, fertilizing fluids, sea water) and food fluids (milk, wine, oil, fruit juices). On request they can be equipped with a manual by-pass to regulate capacity and head.They are used in oenology, food and chemical industry, agriculture.
Tellarini AL40 Description
– Height of priming 6 meters
– Possibility to reverse the flow
– Asyncronous single-phase (ALM) or three-phase (ALT) motor, protection IP 44, with professional rotary switchreverser and cable
– Continuous duty
Application Of Tellarini AL40
SPECIFICATIONS ABOUT LIQUID
– Max temperature 90° C (130° C with gaskets in Viton)
– Max density 1.1 g/cm3
– Without hard particles (e. g. sand)
– Not too viscous
– Do not use with petrol, solvents and, in general, in places presenting the risk of explosion and fire.
– Pump body, Impeller and shaft: AISI 316
– Bearing housing 25 and 40 = Bronze
– Bearing housing 20 and 50 = Aluminium
– mechanical seal ceramic/graphite/NBR
– mechanical seal ceramic/graphite/VITON
– mechanical seal silicon carbide/VITON
– mechanical seal ceramic/graphite/EPDM
– mechanical seal AISI 316/graphite/TEFLON