TURBO 200 – High head, dual impeller submersible pumps Extremely compact and robust 200-400V drainage pumps, that also offer an economic alternative to certain clean water borehole, well and surface multistage pump applications. Pumps are suitable for a 9” dia opening. Designed for high reliability and long service life.
Features Of TURBO 200-400V
– Cast iron motor housing, casing and base.
– Stainless steel shaft, impellers, strainer and handle.
– Double seal system, the pump side being Sil. Carb.
– Oil bath motor and mechanical seal.
– IP68 Protection – Class ‘F’ Insulation.
– Max. submergence depth 20m.
– Max. pumped liquid temperature 35°C.
– 10m H07RNF cable as standard.
– 1 Phase model supplied with switched capacitor box and thermal reset button.
– Oil bath motor (biodegradable and dielectric) for cooling and bearing lubrication.
– Double sealing ring – engine face.
– Oil bath mechanical seals.
– Permissible draught of water: 20 m.
– IP68 protection class.
– Class “F” insulation.
– Max. pumped liquid temperature: 35°C.
Single phase: 220-277V/50Hz with built in thermal protection.
Three phases: 220-277V/50Hz or 380-480V/50Hz with overload protection care of the user.