SRM 07-3/100-230V Float/Man
SRM-T Series 100 Multistage Submersible Pumps are a bottom suction multistage submersible pump range ideally suited for high head duties for industrial, civil, domestic and agricultural applications. Due to the design full access to the water level can be utilised. The SRM 07-03/100 is a single phase pump and also available in automatic.
Application features Of SRM 07-3/100-230V Float/Man
– The external casing, motor casing, inlet strainer, shaft, handle and fixings are stainless steel.
– Motor body and top cover are brass.
– Impellers and diffusers are reinforced polycarbonate.
– Mechanical seal is graphite and ceramic.
– Supplied as standard with 20m cable and exernal capacitor control box.Thereby should the capacitor fail there
would be no need to replace the complete pump.
-Larger models available on demand with flows to 300 lpm to 600 lpm.
Application OF SRM 07-3/100-230V Float/Man
– To pump water from reservoirs, collecting tanks and wells;
– To pressurize civil, agricultural, industrial and ! re-! ghting plants;
– Multistage pump with radial impellers (/700 with semi-axial impellers);
SERIES /100 – /140 – /230 – /330 – /400 – /700:
– Coolant ! lled asynchronous rewindable motor with short circuit rotor;
SERIES /200 – /300:
– Asynchronous rewindable motor with short circuit rotor;
– Double mechanical seal with oil chamber in-between;
– Lubrication chamber for the ball bearing on the pump side;
SERIES SRF /80:
– 24 V DC with permanent magnets motor, with dry-brush rotor.