Evak Drainox 400 Drainage Pump in Stainless Steel
The EVAK Drainox comes in the 400 and 750 models are available in 230v single-phase and 400v three-phase. Drainox drainage pumps are designed for arduous site drainage applications.
£239.40 – £250.09
Evak Drainox 400 Drainage Pump
The EVAK Drainox 400 is available in 230v single-phase and also 400v three-phase. Drainox drainage pumps are designed for arduous site drainage applications. They feature stainless steel strainer base, outer cover and handle, with FC20 cast iron pump housing and ADC12 alloy motor housing and seal casing. The highly abrasion resistant Hytrel vortex impeller reduces wear and therefore maintains reliability.
- Drainox 400 – 400W (0.5HP), 2850 RPM, 230v = 4 Amp, 400v = 2 Amp;
- Drainox 750 – 750W (1HP), 2850 RPM, 230v = 5.4 Amp, 400v = 2.4 Amp;
- Double mechanical seal in oil chamber;
- Auto reset thermal protector;
- Internal capacitor;
- 10 metre HO7 RN-F cable as standard;
- Discharge 2″ BSP female/hose tail;
- 230v Auto – 400v manual;
- Weight: Drainox 400 = 13kg;
- Weight: Drainox 750 = 16kg.
If you require any technical assistance then please contact a member of our team on 01706 558 352 or email@example.com. We will endeavour to respond to you as quickly as possible.