ZDS 230v 4” Oil-Cooled Motor
ZDS 02-2 wire single-phase submersible motor are designed to operate coupled to hydraulic parts with the same coupling dimensions. These motors are oil-cooled by FDA approved dielectric fluid and are manufactured to ISO 9001 standards.
£280.50 – £441.00
ZDS 230v 4″ Oil-Cooled Motor
Quality in the Well
ZDS single-phase submersible oil-cooled motors are suitable for 4″ wells or larger, cooled by non-toxic dielectric fluid, which is approved by FDA (Food and Drug Administration). All ZDS motors are manufactured to ISO 9001 standards. ZDS oil-cooled motors come with a built-in thermal protection which stops the motor if overheated. It needs to be reset manually by switching the power supply ON and OFF or simply by disconnecting the power supply.
Specifications of ZDS Sumbersible Oil-Cooled Motor
- Motor range: 0.25 – 1.1 kW;
- Voltage range: 230-240v / 50Hz;
- 4” NEMa standard dimensions;
- Rotation: CCW facing shaft end;
- Stainless steel motor casing;
- Ball bearing for axial and also radial trust;
- Degree of protection: IP68;
- Insulation: Cl. F;
- Rated ambient temp.: max. 40°C;
- Maximum Immersion depth: 150m;
- Cooling flow: min 8 cm/sec;
- Starts per hour: 150, equally distributed;
- Mounting: vertical/horizontal;
- Voltage tolerance 50Hz from nominal: 6%/- 10%;
- Thrust: 1.500N; 2.500N; 4.500N;
- Motor for permanent split capacitor;
- Allowed working PH of water: 6.4-8.0
- Maximum immersion depth: 100m;
- Protection requirements: EN 60947-4-1;
- 100% of motors are fully tested to all specifications.
Available with or without DRP.
The O2 single-phase oil-cooled motor does not require a control box for starting and running, because the capacitor is built into the motor.
The team at Peel Pumps have years of experience in the pump industry, if you therefore cannot find what you are looking for or you require some technical assistance then please do not hesitate to contact a member of our helpful team on 01706 558 352. Alternatively you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to respond to you as quickly as possible.