EVFU H07RN-F 400v 35m Cable
Progressive cavity (helical rotor) pumps designed for 3” borehole applications, handling clean or dirty
water with entrained solids up to a max. 3mm diameter. Suitable for deep well applications from depths of 8m and more, they handle pumped media temperatures up to 30°C with acidity ranging from 6.5 to 8 pH. Supplied with 0.75kW, 400/3/50 motors with 35m H07RN-F cable as standard.
Application Features Of Sigma EVFU-400V-35m H07RN-F Cable
• Sumoto Motor housing: Stainless steel
• Suction casing: Grey cast iron
• Discharge casing: Malleable cast iron
• Rotor and shaft: Stainless and carbon steel
• Connecting rod and coupling: Stainless steel
• Stator: Steel and EPDM
• Cable: EPR tail and 35m HO7RN-F
• Outside diameter: 72mm
• Total height: 720mm
• Discharge connection: G1”
• Max submersion under water: 30m
• Weight: 15kg including cable.
• Sumoto Type OP3”-100 – 400/3/50
• Rated: 0.75kW (1HP) • Current: 2.5 Amps
• Speed: 2800 rpm • Max. Thrust Load 1200N
• Maximum 20 starts per hour recommended
• Minimum rest time between starts is 1.5 mins.