ZDS 400v 4” Oil-Cooled Motor
Three-phase submersible OT motors are manufactured to ISO 9001 standards and are designed to operate coupled to hydraulic parts with the same coupling dimensions. Parts in contact with water are made of stainless steel; cooling and lubrication of ball bearings are guaranteed by a FDA approved dielectric fluid. OT are equipped with phase separator which ensures optimal operation and long working life for the motor.
£271.32 – £911.40
ZDS 400v 4″ Oil-Cooled Motor – Quality in the Well
The ZDS 400v 4″ oil-cooled motor is a three-phase submersible motor, suitable for 4″ wells or larger, cooled by non-toxic dielectic fluid, which is approved by FDA (Food and Drug Administration). All ZDS motors are manufactured to ISO 9001 standards.
ZDS 400v 4″ Oil-Cooled Motor Specifications
- Three-phase motor range: 0.37 – 5.5 kW;
- Voltage range: 3 x 380-415v / 50 Hz;
- 4” NEMa standard dimensions;
- Rotation: reversible;
- Stainless Steel Motor Casing;
- Degree of protection: IP68;
- Insulation: Cl. F;
- Rated ambient temp: max. 40°C;
- Cooling flow: min 8 cm/sec;
- Max Starts per hour: 150, equally distributed;
- Mounting: vertical/horizontal;
- Voltage tolerance 50Hz from nominal: 6%/- 10%;
- Thrust: 1.500N; 2.500N; 4.500N;
- Allowed working PH of water: 6.4-8.0;
- Maximum immersion depth: 150m;
- Protection requirements: EN 60947-4-1;
- 100% of motors are fully tested to all specifications.
Available with or without DRP. The DRP is an electronic device that guarantees optimal protection of the pump against dry-running and other possible installation faults or operation failures.
For OT motors, an overload protection and control unit to start and run the motor must be installed according to EN 60947-4-1 trip time < 10 sec. at 5 x I N
If you require any technical assistance then please contact a member of our team on 01706 558 352 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to respond to you as quickly as possible.