BBC Semisom Medium Sewage Pumps 400v – 75mm Solids
The BBC Semisom medium sewage pumps are heavy duty pumps designed for waste water and sewage applications, combining excellent solid handling characteristics with a long service life. All models stocked are 400v with 2-pole motors.
£1,672.25 – £1,830.20
Medium Sewage Pumps By Semisom
The BBC Semisom medium sewage pumps are heavy duty pumps designed for waste water and sewage applications. Excellent solid handling characteristics consequently result in a long service life. All models stocked are 400v with 2-pole motors.
- To convey waste and sewage water from septic tanks;
- Drainage of rainwater;
- To pump liquids containing solids, filaments (with vortex impeller), and also sewage maintaining its biological process;
- Can handle up to 75mm solids making this one of the best handling pumps;
- Maximum 15 starts per hour;
- Maximum water temperature 35oC continuous or 45oC intermittent;
- Supplied with a 10m cable as standard.
If you require any technical assistance then please contact a member of our team on 01706 558 352 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to respond to you as quickly as possible.