MAXI HM – 230/400V Freestanding
The MAXI HM-230/400V Freestanding submersible is designed for heavy duty waste water and sewage applications, with pumped media containing solids in suspension up to 50mm dia. at temperatures up to 40°C. It features a six blade vortex impeller designed for high hydraulic efficiency mounted on a reduced length shaft.
Application Of MAXI HM – 230/400V Freestanding
Maxi HM vortex impeller pump for dirty water and sewage type applications. Cast iron construction with DN80 discharge for 50mm solids handling. Available in 230/400V with 1.6kW Class H motor, it offers heads to 8m and flows to 900 l/m. Guiderail and Eex d IIB T4 options.
Application Features Of MAXI HM – 230/400V Freestanding
• G250 cast iron construction
• Mechanical seal – silicon carbide/carbide
• Lip seal and O-rings in Nitrile
• Oil chamber
• Motor suitable for >15 starts per hour
• 10 metres of Neoprene HO7RN-F cable as standard.
• Guiderail and Eex d llB T4 versions available.