MAXI HV 400V Freestanding
MAXI HV-400V Freestanding submersible pump is designed for heavy duty waste water applications, with pumped media density to max. 1.2kg/dm³. It can handle solids in suspension up to 40mm dia. at temperatures up to 40°C.It features a single channel impeller mounted on a reduced length shaft designed for high hydraulic efficiency.
Maxi HV channel impeller pump for dirty water type applications. Cast iron construction with either 2½” BSPF horizontal or vertical discharge for 40mm solids handling. Available in 400V with 2.8kW Class H motor, it offers Heads to 20m and flows to 920 l/m. Guiderail and Eex d IIB T4 options.
Application Features Of MAXI HV 400V Freestanding
• G250 cast iron construction
• Mechanical seal – silicon carbide
• Lip seal and O-rings in Nitrile
• Oil chamber
• Asynchronous 2850rpm motor suitable for >15 starts per hour
• 10m Neoprene HO7RN-F cable as standard
• ATEX, 316 Stainless Steel and Marine Bronze options.