P2BPA2GNASHL (112) – Designed for the control and running of two Gnasher 230V grinder pumps with Start/Run capacitors. Offering protection against dry running and motor overload. Suitable for any of the six Gnasher models. Typically used with four float switches for Stop, Alternating Duty, Duty/Assist and High Level Alarm.
Application Features Of P2BPA2GNASHL (112)
– Sheet steel IP55 enclosure with double hinge to left hand side and 2 key locks to right hand side.
– 4 x wall mounting brackets.
– Yellow Light = Mains On.
– Green Lights = Pumps running.
– Red Lights = Thermal cut-out.
– Lockable Door Interlocking Isolator: Isolates power supply when lid is open.
– Two Hand-Off-Auto Switches.
– Audible alarm buzzer – illuminated
– Alarm on/off switch.
– 50VA Transformer: To reduce 230V to 24Vac for level control.
– Relay: For level controls.
– Two Contactors with Motor Overload:
– Manual setting for pump running Amps.
– Fuses: Fuse holders with HRC fuses on mains and auxiliary circuits.
– Start and Run capacitors with switch over relays.