P2BPAL (68) – Designed for the control and running of a 230V single phase pump, offering protection against dry running and motor overload. Suitable for submersible pumps with Nominal running Amps from 2.5 to 13. Typically used with three float switches for Stop, Start and High Level Alarm.
Application Features Of P2BPAL-(68)
– Sheet steel box with double hinge to left hand side and key lock to right hand side.
– 4 x wall brackets.
– IP55 enclosure.
LID: Amber Light = Mains supply.
Green Light = Pump running.
Upper Red Light = High level alarm.
Lower Red Light = Thermal cut-out.
Door Interlocking Isolator: Isolates the
power supply when lid is open.
Audible alarm buzzer.
Alarm on/off switch.
– 30VA Transformer: To reduce 230V supply to 24Vac for level control safety.
– Plug-In Relay: For level controls.
– Contactor with Overload: Manual setting for pump running Amps. Will stop pump when value is exceeded.
– Fuses: Fuse holders with HRC fuses on mains and auxiliary circuits.
– Capacitor bay where required.