P2BPTAGFP (58) – Designed for the control and running of a 400V three phase pump, offering protection against dry running and motor overload. Suitable for submersible pumps with Nominal running Amps from 1.5 to 13. Typically used with three float switches for Stop, Start and High Level Alarm.
Application Features Of P2BPTAGFP-(58)
– Strong thermoplastic enclosure (IP65) hinged to left hand side and double locks to right.
– Clear thermoplastic front panel.
– 4 x wall mounting brackets.
INNER STEEL HINGED LID:
– Amber Light = Mains supply.
– Green Light = Pump running.
– Upper Red Light = High level alarm.
– Lower Red Light = Thermal cut-out.
– Lockable Door Interlocking Isolator:
– Isolates power when inner lid is open.
– Hand-Off-Auto Switch.
– Audible alarm buzzer.
– Alarm on/off switch.
– 50VA Transformer: To reduce 230V supply to 24Vac for level control safety.
– Plug-In Relay: For level controls.
– Contactor with Overload: Manual setting for pump running Amps.
– Fuses: Fuse holders with HRC fuses on mains and auxiliary circuits.