QMBT Control BOX-20
QMBT BOX-15 Designed for the control of 230/1/50 pumps in clean water applications such as boreholes, wells and sumps; offering protection against dry running and motor overload. Five models cover motor sizes up to a nominal 1.5kW, min 2.4 to max 12 Amps.
Application Features Of QMBT Control BOX- 20
– Rugged thermoplastic material with 5
– cable glands in base. IP40 protection
– as standard – IP55 on request.
– Isolate from power before opening lid.
– Secured by 4 x retained screws.
– To access the box, loosen the top two screws and completely unscrew the bottom two. The lid will then swivel
upward from the base.
– Amber Light Rocker Switch = Mains ON/OFF.
– Also incorporating thermal protection switch and RESET.
Green Light = Pump running.
Red Light = Low level cut-out.
– 30VA Transformer: To reduce 230V
– supply to 24Vac for level control safety.
– Relay: For level controls.
– Timer switch:
‘TIMER’ = 10 minute auto duration.
‘CL’ = Level Control.