T Series 100 Multistage Submersible Pumps are a bottom suction multistage submersible pump range ideally suited for high head duties for industrial, civil, domestic and agricultural applications. Due to the design full access to the water level can be utilised.
Application Features Of SRT 16-7/100-400V
– 230/1/50 (SRM) and 400/3/50 (SRT)
– External casing, motor casing, foot, shaft, handle and fixings: stainless steel.
– Motor body and top cover: brass.
– Impellers/diffusers: reinforced polycarbonate.
– Mechanical seal: Graphite and Ceramics.
– Supplied with 20m cable as standard.
– Float switch option on single phase models.
– Other SRM/SRT models available to order with flows to 300 l/m and 600 l/m respectively.