TELLARINI ALM20-230V Stainless Liquid Ring Transfer Self priming liquid ring transfer pumps, suitable for a wide range of clean liquids and corrosive duties.The AL series, entirely made of stainless steel AISI 316, is particularly suited for corrosive liquids (chemical agents, fertilizing fluids, sea water) and food fluids (milk, wine, oil, fruit juices).
Application Features Of TELLARINI ALM20-230V
– Height of priming 6 meters
– Possibility to reverse the flow
– Asyncronous single-phase motor, protection IP 44, with professional switch reverser (see drawing) and cable
– Continuous duty
– Pumps are supplied with one straight fitting and one curved fitting.
Application Of TELLARINI ALM20-230V
Properties of Liquid:
– Max temperature 90° C (130° C with gaskets in Viton)
– Max density 1.1 g/cm3
– Without hard particles (e. g. sand)
– Not too viscous
– Do not use with petrol, solvents and, in general, in places presenting the risk of explosion and fire.